What is a cookie?
A “cookie” is a small amount of text that is stored in your browser (eg Google’s Chrome or Apple’s Safari) when you browse most websites.
In addition to our use of our own cookies, we allow third parties to set and access cookies on your device.
What information does a cookie store?
Cookies do not usually store sensitive information about you, such as credit card or bank details, photographs or personal information, etc. The data they save is technical, statistical, personal preferences, content customization, etc.
What kind of cookies are there?
- Technical cookies: They are the most basic and allow, among other things, to know when a human or an automated application is browsing, when an anonymous user and a registered user are browsing, basic tasks for the operation of any dynamic website.
- Analysis cookies: They collect information about the type of browsing you are doing, the sections you use the most, products consulted, time slot of use, language, etc.
- Advertising cookies: They show advertising based on your browsing, your country of origin, language, etc.
Cookies accepted by the regulations and excepted cookies
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require the informed consent of the user are analytical cookies, and advertising and affiliation cookies, with the exception of those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user.
What cookies does this website use?
This website uses its own and third-party cookies. The following cookies are used on this website:
Login: Cookies to log in allow you to enter and exit your account on the ETRAIR website.
Personalization: Cookies help us remember which people or websites you have interacted with, so that we can show you related content.
Preferences: Cookies allow us to remember your settings and preferences, such as your preferred language and your privacy settings.
- wp-settings-1 / wp-settings-time-1: Session cookies. Used by WordPress to save cookie preferences Duration: Until the end of the session
- wordpress_test_cookie: Session cookies. This cookie is used for the WordPress content manager to check if the browser has cookies enabled. Until end of session
- moove_gdpr_popup: Session cookie: This cookie saves your cookie settings. Until end of session.
For more information, see the WordPress Cookies page: https://es.wordpress.org/about/privacy/cookies/
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
This website uses analysis services, specifically, Google Analytics to help the website analyze the use made by users of the website and improve its usability, but in no case are they associated with data that could identify the user. Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. The user can check here the type of cookies used by Google.
*Third party cookies (Google)
- Secure-HSID (duration: 2 months)
- Secure-SSID (duration: 2 months)
- Secure-APSID (duration: 2 months)
- SIDCC (duration: 1 year),
- LOGIN_INFO (duration: 2 years)
- HSID, SSID, APISID, SAPISID (duration: 2 years).
- _Secure3PAPISID (duration: 2 years)
- _ga,_gat, _gat_gtag, _gid, _dc_gtm_UA: Google Analytics. They serve to analyze the user’s browsing experience, and allow us to improve our website to adapt to your needs. Duration:_ga: 2 years;_gat, _dc_gtm_UA: session duration;_gid: 1 day
Can cookies be deleted?
Yes, and not just delete, but also block, in a general or particular way for a specific domain.
To delete cookies from a website, you must go to your browser settings and there you can search for those associated with the domain in question and proceed to delete them.
More information about cookies
If you wish to have greater control over the installation of cookies, you can install programs or add-ons to your browser, known as “Do Not Track” tools, which will allow you to choose which cookies you wish to allow.