The ETRAIR website, owned by the company ETRA AIR, S.L. is intended to facilitate the knowledge of the company, the activities it performs and the services it provides to the general public. ETRAIR reserves the right to make, at any time and without prior notice, modifications to the information contained in its website.
ETRAIR is not responsible for any consequences or damages arising from access to its website, the use made of the information contained therein or access to other materials on the Internet that is done through its links.
Intellectual property of the website
ETRA AIR, S.L. with CIF B-67918383, is registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid, Volume 42989, folio 30, 1st inscription with page M-759789.
The intellectual property rights over the website, graphic design and codes are owned by ETRAIR.
The exclusive exercise of the rights of exploitation of the same in any form and, in particular, the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation correspond to said company.
Conditions for partial reproduction
- That it is expressly cited as a source of information.
- That it is done with the intention of obtaining the information contained and not for commercial purposes or for use other than individual or private use.
- That no content included in this website is modified in any way.
- That no element available on this website is used, copied or distributed separately from the text or other content that accompanies it.
- That it is previously communicated, in writing and in an irrefutable manner, to ETRAIR and, in turn, certified authorization is obtained from the company for said reproduction.
- That the reproduced elements will not be subsequently transferred to third parties or installed on a server connected to the Internet or a local network.
Use of the software
The software available for download from this web site is protected by copyright. In order to install or use any software downloaded from this site, the terms of the License Agreement, if any, which accompanies or is included with the software must first be accepted.
With respect to software that is not accompanied by a License Agreement, ETRAIR grants the user a personal, non-transferable license for use in accordance with these terms and conditions, provided that the copyright and other proprietary notices are kept intact.
Copying or reproduction of the software to any other server or location for the purpose of further reproduction or redistribution is expressly prohibited.
Responsibility with links
The function of the links appearing on this page is for informational purposes only. ETRAIR is not responsible for the information contained in these web pages. Any references made on the ETRAIR website to any product, service, process, link, hypertext or any other information using the trademark, trade name or manufacturer or supplier, which are owned by third parties does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation by ETRAIR.
Responsibility for security
ETRAIR is not responsible for possible security errors that may occur due to the use of non-updated versions of browsers, or for the consequences that may arise from the malfunction of the browser, either by improper configuration, presence of computer viruses or any other cause beyond ETRAIR’s control.
Responsibility for the contents of the website
ETRAIR disclaims any liability arising from the misuse of the contents and reserves the right to update them at any time, to delete, limit or prevent access to them, temporarily or permanently.
ETRAIR rejects responsibility for any information not contained in these web pages and, therefore, not elaborated by ETRAIR or not published with its name.
ETRAIR is not responsible for possible discrepancies that may arise between the version of its printed documents and the electronic version of the same published on its website.
ETRAIR is not responsible for the use that minors make of the website. ETRAIR is not responsible for the fact that the contents of the website may offend the sensibility of minors. It is the parents’ responsibility to ensure the correct use of a tool such as the Internet and to accompany minors in their sessions.
ETRAIR is committed to maintaining the confidentiality of the data of our users and visitors and to comply with all legal requirements in force.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 15/1999 of December 13, 1999, on the Protection of Personal Data, ETRAIR undertakes to comply with the obligation of secrecy of personal data, its duty to keep them and take the necessary measures to prevent alteration, loss, unauthorized access or treatment, taking into account at all times the state of technology.
– The data collected through forms, emails or other means will be destined, solely and exclusively, to the purposes indicated in the form that the user fills in.
– We will not transfer to third parties or sell or share user data.
– We will not contact any user unless it is strictly necessary for the required service.
– You have the right to obtain the information of such data, rectification, cancellation and opposition that assist you, by sending us an email.