Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
- RESPONSIBLE: ETRA AIR, S.L.
- TAX ID: B67918383
- COMPANY ADDRESS: C/ Forjadores 9, 28660, Boadilla del Monte (MADRID)
- CONTACT: email@example.com | 963134082
- DPO: Grupo Adaptalia Legal – Formativo, S.L. firstname.lastname@example.org
For what purposes do we process your personal data?
Depending on the category of interested party in question, we process the information you provide for the following purposes:
- CUSTOMERS: To manage the commercial and/or professional relationship.
- SUPPLIERS: To manage the commercial and/or professional relationship.
- CANDIDATES: To manage the personnel selection process.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data, depending on the category of data subject concerned, may be:
- CUSTOMERS: Art. 6.1.b GDPR: performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party.
Art. 6.1.c GDPR: fulfillment of a legal obligation.
Art. 6.1.a RGPD: consent of the data subject.
- SUPPLIERS: Art. 6.1.b GDPR: performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party.
- CANDIDATES: Art. 6.1.a RGPD: consent of the data subject.
The data we request are adequate, relevant and strictly necessary and in no case you are obliged to provide them, but their non-communication may affect the purpose of the service or the impossibility of providing it.
How long will we keep your personal data?
Your data will be kept for the minimum time necessary for the proper provision of the service offered, as well as to meet the responsibilities that may arise from it and any other legal requirement.
To whom will your data be communicated?
ETRA AIR, S.L. will not communicate your data to any third party, unless expressly informed of it.
Additionally we inform you that certain data, under current regulations or the contractual relationship you have with ETRA AIR, S.L., may be communicated to:
– Banks and financial institutions for the collection of contracted services and/or purchased products.
– Public administrations with competence in the sectors of activity of ETRA AIR, S.L., when so established by current regulations.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
The data protection rights that data subjects may exercise, where applicable, are:
– Right to request access to personal data relating to the data subject.
– Right of rectification or deletion.
– Right of opposition.
– Right to request the limitation of its processing.
– Right to data portability.
– The right not to be subject to decisions based solely on automated data processing.
The holders of the personal data obtained, may exercise their rights of protection of personal data by sending a written communication to the registered office of ETRA AIR, S.L. or to the email address provided for this purpose, email@example.com.
Models, forms and more information about your rights are available on the website of the national supervisory authority, Spanish Data Protection Agency (Agencia Española de Protección de Datos), hereinafter, AEPD, www.aepd.es.
Can I withdraw consent?
You have the possibility and the right to withdraw consent for any specific purpose granted at the time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
Where can I complain if I feel that my data is not being treated correctly?
If any interested party considers that their data are not being treated correctly by ETRA AIR, S.L. or that requests to exercise their rights have not been satisfactorily dealt with, they may file a complaint with the corresponding data protection authority, the AEPD being the one indicated in the national territory, www.aepd.es.
Security and updating of your personal data
In order to safeguard the security of your personal data, we inform you that we have adopted all the necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of the personal data provided. All this to prevent its alteration, loss, and/or unauthorized processing or access, as required by law, although absolute security does not exist.
It is important that, so that we can keep your personal data updated, you inform us whenever there is a change in them.
ETRA AIR, S.L. informs you that your data will be treated with the utmost care and confidentiality by all personnel involved in any of the processing phases. We will not transfer or communicate your data to any third party, except in the cases provided by law, or unless the person concerned has expressly authorized us.